Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ah, not this S**t again

When I read the Fark.com headline:
"Pimp my commode"
I'll admit, the first thing I thought was "Don't be Georgia, Don't be Georgia." [clicks link] ah, damnit:
A national plumbing products company is trying to get hip to the younger generation by giving away a home-entertainment toilet in Atlanta.

While sitting on this "pimped out" toilet, you can take care of business while notching a new high score on your PlayStation.However, video games are just the beginning. This toilet sports a DVD player and a even a beer tap. Everything is at arms length, including a Velcro strap for all of the remote controls.
Were I still capable of tears, I'd weep for our future.

(Although the beer tap sounds pretty sweet, to be honest.)

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh, no. Not Georgia. Please. Not Georgia. Not Georgia. Argh.

    ReplyDelete