Thursday, June 09, 2011

Oh, Well OK Then

A Marten. Not a Weasel. 
Is this a Monty Python sketch I've not seen? Because I laughed.
Man carrying dead weasel accused of assault | KOMO News
HOQUIAM, Wash. (AP) - Police say a man was carrying a dead weasel when he burst into an apartment and assaulted a man in Washington state.
The victim asked, "Why are you carrying a weasel?" Police said the attacker answered, "It's not a weasel, it's a marten," then punched him in the nose and fled.

The attacker was apparently looking for his girlfriend and had gone to her former boyfriend's apartment Monday where the victim was a guest.

KXRO reports he left the carcass behind.
Comedy Gold, Jerry! I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that drugs and/or alcohol were somehow involved. I really want to know the rest of this story. Also, the last line of the article cracked me up:
A marten is a member of the weasel family.
Who says journalism is dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment