Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Almost done

Did a few more things in between walking the dog and eating dinner, but I still have some features to add/upgrade. All the categories are up and all posts are labeled. All the colors/fonts are the way I want them (except one). No Trackback yet, although that's more because installing the peek-a-boo comments is a pain, at least on a custom template. If it wasn't for that, trackback would be up now.

I tested in IE6, IE7, Firefox, and Opera under WinXP, and Firefox under Kubuntu Linux, and everything seems to be working fine, other than a minor font issue under Linux, which isn't worth worrying about right now. Didn't test Mac/Safari, as I don't have 'em, but it shouldn't matter.

Hopefully I'll be done with upgrading this place soon, so I can go back to ignoring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment