Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Slayer Day

Yep, it's National Day of Slayer. I'm currently listening to Reign in Blood, one of the best thrash metal albums of all time. And yes, I'm actually wearing the t-shirt pictured on the left. I had to dig deep in the closet (the Closet of DOOM!!) to find it, and it's all kinds of old and faded, but I'm wearing it. See this post for NDS ideas.

Let's recap the day: No disasters of Biblical proportions (yet anyway, there's still time), in fact, today hasn't been that different from yesterday. Seems like 6/6/06 has nothing significant going on other than an endless parade (Parade of DOOM!!) of Biblical Prophecy/End of the World/History of Satan shows on the History channel. . . good of them to break away from the endless hours of UFO, Hitler, and Modern Marvels programming.

Of course, for all I know, the Anti-Christ is being born as I write this. Either way, I'm off to the garage (the Garage of DOOM!!) to work out and listen to the Braves game.

No comments:

Post a Comment