Thursday, February 28, 2008

Outage

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last couple of days (a video doesn't count); genie and I were busy yesterday and my ISP suffered a temporary outage that lasted from last night until this afternoon sometime. Posting will resume as scheduled as soon as I catch up with the mass of email, RSS-delivered articles, and missed regular website reading. Unreal how much stuff one misses online when there is no online.

Also, during the outage, I discovered this whole "outside" thing. Why was I not informed earlier? Now I have what one of my newly-discovered "neigh-bors" calls a "sun-burn." She looked at me funny and shooed her kids away when I inquired further into this "sun" business. Of course, now my net's back up and I'm able to find all my answers on Wikipedia. Thankfully, there is no need for that messy and social-interaction-generating (shudder) "outside" again, at least until my ISP fails me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment