Thursday, September 01, 2005

Steven Seagal Watch #9

Oh, yes! He's back again. New movie? New Album? Defusing another Atomic Bomb? No, the one-time Mountain Dew pitch man is wants you to taste something: his berries. Yes, the "Glimmer Man" has his own line of energy drinks. Here's a real quote (I swear I did not make this up): "I have traveled the world creating this drink; there is none better that I know," he whispered. The secret formula has something to do with the mystical Tibetan goji berries, which, as we all know, grow only in the deepest hidden valleys of the Himalayas where they are guarded by the mighty yeti. Keep on the look out for Garm to post on Seagal's brush with the mob, since one of his producer buddies just got out of jail.


Until next time: WWSSD (which I guess means What would he drink in this case.)

(Ed. note: I swear, when I first looked at the above picture, it took me a second to realize that it's a PLASTIC head of Seagal. -Garm)

No comments:

Post a Comment