Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Grassroots Hollywood

Man, the revolution will, apparently, be televised! I think you're grasping at straws when you pin the hopes destroying the "conservative pricks and hypocritical 'Christian b**** moms,'" on a Showtime series. I mean its just interesting how to the members of liberal High-Command think everything is political and they're going to tear off the rotting facade of American life with their "mind-blowing" art. Hollywood is amazed that people watch their movies and then don't lose all their ill-gotten Bush/Nazi hate mongering views. Hey, I love the movie They Live, but the day start taking my political cues from people that think Steven Seagal is a movie star is the day I start listening to Michael Moore. A mom that sells weed. . . yeah. . . my ideology crumbling as we speak! Anyway, I used this picture because I thought it was nails--I know nothing about the site, but if you click on the picture it will take you to it, which I figure is a fair trade. Until next time, remember this: If you care what line they crossed on last night's episode of whatever, they terrorists have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment